Welcome to Oasis Hotels & Resorts, S.A. de C.V. [hereinafter "Oasis"] please read carefully the privacy notice on this Web Site. It describes the terms and conditions for its use under Mexican law.
Pursuant to the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Information Held by Private Parties and its Regulations, you expressly consent that the information you provide while receiving the services will be stored and used in a personal database owned by Oasis, domiciled at Boulevard Kukulkán km. 6.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
The proper storage and use of your personal information in accordance with the Federal Laws of Mexico is a priority for Oasis. This Privacy Notice complements all other simplified or short versions of privacy notices published by Oasis as holders of your personal information and supersedes all others that do not expressly refer to such notices.
We store and use your personal information to provide a better quality service to you as a client and, if you choose, send you information about our products and services by e-mail, mobile channels, telemarketing or mail. Through the site oasishotels.com Oasis brings the world to its users. Through oasishotels.com and other official websites we provide hotel information and services, online room reservations, pre-reservation service, hotel locators, hotel locator by rate, convention venues, pre-reservation of convention, wedding and reception halls, Oasis image bank, client care services, and a variety of promotions that are continually being updated (collectively "the services").
Oasis hereby expressly states that the information provided and any that is collected while providing a service, will be transferred to related companies to be used in sending out products delivering services marketing.
Use of the personal information you provide:
Oasis will use the personal information collected on this website for the following purposes:
- 1) To supply services that you request, facilitating reservations, sending confirmations or messages prior to arrival, assist you with meetings, events or parties and provide information about the area in which your hotel is located.
- 2) To complete and manage your reservation and stay; for example, process payments, ensure that your room is available and expedite client care requests.
- 3) To send you administrative information, marketing messages, promotions, customer satisfaction, marketing research or quality assurance surveys.
- 4) Personalize your experience at any of our hotels and when using any of the Internet Services we offer, by showing you targeted advertisements.
- 5) Enable you to participate in draws, contests and other promotions as well as manage these activities, some of which may involve additional processes that may contain additional information on how we use and disclose your personal information. Please read those processes carefully.
- 6) For commercial purposes such as data analysis, audits, security, fraud prevention and control (including CCTV, access cards and other security systems), to develop new products, features, improve or modify existing Services, identify usage tendencies, determine the effectiveness of our promotion efforts and manage or expand our business activities.
User consent for the storage and transfer of their personal information.
When you provide your information to Oasis or any Oasis Hotels & Resorts SA de CV associate you expressly accept these terms and conditions of use and you grant full consent for the handling of such personal information in accordance with the stated ends. Furthermore, you accept that your information may be transferred to related entities for the fulfillment of obligations associated with a purchased service, exclusively for the stated purpose, ensuring that such information will not be transferred to third parties for any other purpose without your additional consent. When ordered to do so by the proper authorities said information will be delivered to official bodies who request it, stipulating that in such cases only the specific information required for legal compliance with an order shall be provided and the rest of your personal information will be protected.
When you use our online reservation process at oasishotels.com we will collect the information about the hotel you wish to reserve and e-mail as you complete the reservation process. If you are unable to complete the reservation we will contact you with this information to provide assistance (for example, in the event of a technical glitch). When we contact you to help you complete the process you may exercise the right to revoke your consent.
As owner of the personal information you have at all times the right to read your the file in which it is contained and or oppose the terms under the personal information protection laws. Furthermore, your consent for the handling and transfer of your personal information is revocable at all times without retroactive effect under articles 22, 23, 24 and 25 of the Law for the Protection of Personal Information Held by Private Parties.
In order to do this you should contact Oasis at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a written notice to Boulevard Kukulkán km. 6.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico. Oasis warrants that it has set up the proper security measures in its facilities, systems and files.
Furthermore, although Oasis warrants the confidentiality of your Personal Information, it may be disclosed as well as any other information it holds or to which it has access through its systems when it has a legal obligation to do so. Users of www.oasishotels.com are responsible, in all cases, for the veracity, accuracy, validity and legitimacy of the Personal Information they supply and for keeping such information duly updated.